Schedule & Fees
We will fly into Montego Bay Jamaica and travel 2 hours east to Oracabessa, a small village on the north coast in the foothills of the blue mountains. Staying at Nix Nax Bed & Breakfast, our home for the week. We share the second floor of a four story Spanish style B&B and all get cozied in our respective rooms. Saturday is a ‘Free’ Day, a day of settling in, getting to know each other, and circling up to discuss the theme of the week, how things are projected to go, and answer any questions anyone may have. We will have time to walk down to the beach and soak up the sun, eat good food and wind down as well as time for journaling before we embark on our weeks’ journey of deepening our connection to ourselves.
Our program is set to begin on Sunday and end on Thursday. Each morning we will rise as the rooster crows (that’s bright and early for those of you who don’t know . We all gather in the main dining room with our yoga mats and journals in hand, drink warm lemon water (optional) and walk down to James Bond Beach for a sunrise Yoga class with Heather Foster. After Yoga, Dori and Ada will lead us through a morning meditation and scripture reading. From there we head back to Nix Nax for hot coffee and breakfast. Breakfast will be served compliments of Domenica, our lovely host of Nix Nax. After breakfast we will then take some time to reflect and journal. We encourage you to journal your dreams, insights, breakthroughs and gratitudes of the day. After our bellies settle and our minds are alight with unconditional alignment and clarity, we will get ready for our afternoon Core Strength/Movement class with Dori Edwards. Be ready for your body to come alive!!
Wow! and that’s just the morning schedule After we all have showered…..
Our afternoons during Sunday through Thursday will be left open for the most part, letting ourselves relax, go swimming, hiking in the mountains, or treating ourselves to an energy rebalancing session with our therapist Ada Robinson (see below for more info). I have suggestions for each day and we will discuss these on Saturday when we arrive but I also encourage each woman to listen to the small voice inside her and let that be her guide.
On Friday we are planning a day trip to Bath, Jamaica, a relaxing mountain hot spring hideaway midway between Kingston and Port Antonio in St Thomas. A visit to Bath Fountain will not only relax and rejuvenate your body, but also renew your spirit. A riverside massage has been included in the trip fees. You will not believe how extraordinary you will feel when you come out of this hot spring massage after our long week of body work. YES YES!! The day ends with dinner together and our 2 hour ride back home.
Saturday will be our last day to relax and enjoy sunny Jamaica. We usually hang out at James Bond Beach, take a ride on a glass bottom boat, snorkel and do any of those last minute things you feel necessary to complete your journey.
Sunday we fly back to our homes feeling enlivened and nurtured with our journals filled with hopes, dreams and goals for the coming time ahead as we get back to the hustle and bustle we will have these as a reminder when needed.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Your valid passport
- A yoga mat
- A positive attitude & ability to go with the flow. Remember that life happens and its not always as we plan it.
Trip Cost 1300$
- TRANSPORTATION to and from Montego Bay airport to Oracabessa (only if you arrive with the group and depart with the group)
- 9 NIGHTS STAY at Nix Nax bed & breakfast in Oracabessa Jamaica (double to quadruple occupancy) With anything you need accommodations. Single Occupancy can be arranged for $100 extra.
- BREAKFAST every morning
- LUNCH or DINNER everyday beginning when we arrive on Friday and ending Sunday the 15th. We will map out which days are which meal on Saturday so you know.
- 5 DAYS OF LIFE COACHING SESSIONS focusing on our theme of the week lending time for reflection and unifying with each other.
- 5 DAYS OF ANUSARA YOGA CLASSES (Sunday thru Thursday).
- 5 DAYS OF CORE STRENGTHENING/DANCE CLASSES (Sunday thru Thursday).
- FRIDAYS ADVENTURE: All inclusive trip to Bath Hot Springs.
THE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
- ROUND TRIP PLANE TICKET: to and from Montego Bay Jamaica. Arriving Friday evening March 6th and departing Sunday early afternoon March 15th. I will be sharing flight info with all registered guests once those have been confirmed so we can try and coordinate our flights.
- ONE OF YOUR MEALS PER DAY: We will choose where we want to go to support the local restaurants or just buy fruit & veggies from the local market across the street.
- YOGA MAT (please bring your own).
- TIPS for our driver, hostess of Nix Nax, and massage therapists at Bath. Food tip has been included in the cost of food for the week.
- DAY PASS FOR ST. JOHN’S BEACH ($5 if you choose to go swimming in the afternoon at the local beach) Our morning yoga class includes a free entry to the beach.
- EXTRA EXPENSES: we have the options to go to Ocho Rios, or Dunns River Falls, or other small adventures during the week to sight see or shop. You would be responsible for transportation & other minimal expenses that these trips would cost. We try to stay close so the average transport fee is only $5. We have a driver reserved for the week. He is good, safe and hillarious. A very nice guy I’m sure you all will feel comfortable with.
- ENERGY RE-BALANCING SESSION WITH ADA ROBINSON ( this is also an optional service) Cost is $75 for a one hour session.